💻 Cloud and Edge Computing
Analysis, study and development of solutions, algorithms and criteria for the optimization and dynamic management of environments with a high level of virtualization and distributed computing.
- The study and development of seamless process / data migration techniques with low overhead / cost.
- The study of algorithms for the dynamic adaptation of service chains in highly distributed environments and criteria for managing the localization of data and processes.
- The analysis of hardware offloading techniques for complex operations at the network and/or application level.
- The creation of interfaces and related information models for the management and orchestration of large-scale fog computing systems.
- The study of model-driven analytics techniques for anomaly and problem detection, or to optimize the consolidation of processes/data for mobile users.
- The study of software-defined consolidation and adaptation techniques of virtual objects on heterogeneous computing platforms.
Development of energy optimization mechanisms for the dynamic allocation of resources in the cloud and edge computing.
Evolution of NFV and SDN techniques and paradigms.