A cybersecurity framework to GUArantee Reliability and trust for Digital service chains
GUARD IS A CYBERSECURITY FRAMEWORK TO GUARANTEE RELIABILITY AND TRUST FOR DIGITAL SERVICE CHAINS
- Designing a holistic framework for advanced end-to-end assurance and protection of business service chains.
- Improving the detection of attacks and identification of new threats.
- Fine-grained, programmable and low-overhead monitoring, inspection, and enforcement.
- Improving awareness and reaction.
- Elaborating new business models for commercial exploitation.
- Identifying business opportunities and initiating tangible actions for successful commercial exploitation after the project lifetime.
- LEADER of T4.3 “Programmability”.
- LEADER of T4.4 “Security context creation and collection”.
- Management of T2.5 “Reference Framework and System Architecture”.
- Management of T2.3 “Requirements Analysis”.
- Management of WP2 “System architecture and continuous integration”.
- LEADER of D4.2 “Security context from distributed heterogeneous systems”.
- Management of D2.1 “Vision, State of the Art, and Requirements Analysis”.
- Management of D2.2 “GUARD Reference Architecture”.