A Novel Reconfigurable By Design Highly Distributed Applications Development Paradigm Over Programmable Infrastructure
ARCADIA is a research project funded by the European Commission under the Horizon 2020 program.
The project, started in Junuary 2015, aims to provide a novel reconfigurable by design highly distributed applications’ development paradigm over programmable infrastructure.
The objective is to facilitate application developers to develop software that is able to benefit of the underlying infrastructure, while in parallel support the deployment and dynamic configuration of applications in an optimal and autonomic manner.
- Management of WP2 “ARCADIA Framework Specifications”.
- LEADER of T2.1 “Highly Distributed Applications and Programmable Infrastructure Requirements”.
- Management of D2.1 “Description of Highly Distributed Applications and Programmable Infrastructure Requirements”.
- Management of T3.2 “Infrastructural Resources Management Component”.
- LEADER of T5.1 “Energy Efficiency vs QoS trade-off Use Case”.